August 7, 2008

My Chef's Jacket Has Magical Powers

Since I started wearing my chef's jacket / school uniform, I have noticed that people have been paying more attention to me. I get double takes from random people in the street, on the train, and in the mall. I have experienced total strangers blurt out "Hi Chef!" in my presence. There are even people who obviously stare at the name tag affixed on my jacket. Restaurant workers also give me the look that either says that I should try the food at their place, or stay as far away as possible. It's a conundrum that I have yet to be able to answer. Has donning the chef's whites made me more attractive?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i guess it has the same effect as when people see doctors in their white coats...its something not everyone can do, ergo the admiration.