July 23, 2008

Today was the Red Cross Orientation and First Aid Training.

At first it was a bit painful to sit through the class because of the proctor who tried to make his lecture come off as funny and amusing.

First, his lecture was filling to the brim with sexual innuendos. Second, he was seemingly tried to hit on a female classmate and made fun of another who was on the heavy side. Third, his English was not exactly one that you would call understandable.

Some of my classmates were lapping it up though. Maybe I'm just getting too old.

But to his credit, I think the instructor loved what he was doing being a Red Cross volunteer. I go far as saying that I'm probably going to take one of the first aid classes sometime in the future.

That was my school day. I wonder what tomorrow holds when we have the fire prevention seminar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at least the QC government's not making you guys go through the "sex education for food service personnel" normally disguised as a health seminar...trust me when i say that that may be the crudest discussion you'll ever attend! :)