July 22, 2008

Today was the first day of school.

Class was due to start at 3 PM...I was there by 1... Call me excited.

I saw a lot of young faces, most fresh out of high school. Great, I could be one of the oldest students in the batch.

Then I saw a fifty-something in the crowd. I can relax now.

The duration of the class was a whole 1 and a half hours discussing the student's manual. Mostly boring self-explanatory shit.

I wonder if it was just me, but the lecturer was just a step above being condescending.

Got my hardbound textbook that can also pass for a lethal weapon. Hardbound and heavy

Got my mug taken for the ID - the last order for the day.

Just a thought - my commute took longer than the actual class.

Tomorrow: Red Cross Training. I wonder if they'll ask us for blood donations. I hate needles.

No comments: