July 29, 2008

Our lecture on HACCP started today. Its a pretty scary topic considering that we discuss how food gets contaminated by bacteria and such. Its a chef's worst nightmare to find out that people got sick because of the food you prepared. Proper sanitation is something I will have to watch out for from now on.

On a side note, we had a surprise mock-quiz today on yesterday's topic (Kitchen Organization), and I got one of the highest scores in class! I'm very happy about it. I don't know, but I've just been on a natural high since school started. I don't mind waking up ahead of the roosters, I don't mind the hour and a half long morning commute, I don't mind wearing the uniform. Right now, I feel content.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! congratulations! passion does make for perfection! :)