June 2, 2006

Thank God for Diarrhea!
I'm finally back after more than a week of not posting. To my 2 or 3 readers who are beginning to get disappointed as to why I havent been writing anything, well here I am again. I've been sidelined for a while. I kinda caught a bug thats been going around the house lately, thats caused me to take a dump like theres no tomorrow! Well, im going to spare you the gory details here, but if you want to ask me, I can answer you in private. Haha! After losing almost 7 pounds in 2 days (believe me, this can happen. try crapping every hour on the hour for a whole day), eating nothing but plain crackers, I can say that I enjoyed my 2 days of convalescing at home. I was able to get a much needed R&R, even at the expense of a chafed asshole. I was able to think a lot as well, of my current state, and of the state I want to be in. I was also able to catch up on my share of leisurely reading and DVD watching. I was also able to stop for a while and catch my breath. I also lost a few pounds and getting closer to my ideal weight. This must be the most rewarding sickness i've had! I'm starting to see diarrhea in a positive light!! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to have a drink of dirty water.

No comments: