June 22, 2006

RAINISMS 1
I'm going to start a new and ongoing post in this blog. I'm calling in "Rainisms". Its basically going to be an assortment of my random thoughts, musings, and ponderings thats probably gonna give you an idea of my personality, how my mind works, and what mood I'm in for the day. On some days, I might have a lot of scatter-brained thoughts, while on some days, there may be few. In a way, its also my way of keeping this blog active and giving my 2 readers something new to read regularly. Feel free to leave a congratulatory note, or hate mail, whichever way you look at it. Before I go on rambling, here's my first installment of Rainisms:

1. If my looks could kill, then I would be a mass-murderer

2. I realized that I'm probably never going to win the title of Mr. Personality or Mr. Congeniality

3. When someone says that you have a "staring-problem", what the fuck does it mean and what equally dumb-founding retort can I shoot back?

4. I recently found out that I can no longer pretend to like people and be chummy with them like I mean it. I used to be good at this.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Ahahaaaaa!!!! This is SO you!!! Don't forget what you told me when I was trying to look for a name to ridicule you: "Good luck. You're not the first to fail." Ahahaaaa!!!! Oh, we're not just 2 readers. We're the ones who always comment, but, like you, there are a number of voyeurs who frequent your blog. Cut out the humble act. It's not you. Hahahaaa!!!!

Anonymous said...

when a person tells u u have a staring problem i suggest u stare him down until he freaks and leaves u d hell alone. n frankly its gud u cant pretend to like people who actually annoy u! i commend you! :)