June 16, 2006








I just came back from a business trip in Legaspi City, Bicol. It was my first time to go there, hopefully my last. Don't get me wrong, I did'nt have any horror stories to bring back. Legaspi City is a pretty, quaint, and sedate city. But there's all there is to it. Its major attraction, the Mayon Volcano, may be breath-taking when you first see it, but it does'nt last for long. It took me just over 30 minutes before I thought i've seen everything the city had to offer. I wanted to go home badly. I'll take Hong Kong or Singapore over Legaspi City anytime of the day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angas!

Pam said...

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. So much for promoting your country. Hehehe. You're right. It ain't a bustling place, but it's actually good for relaxation and food tripping. Not for a biz trip. Not for more than a 2-day stay.