June 28, 2006

Rainisms - Another Dose
5. I am like a diesel engine...I take time to warm up, especially to people
6. When you meet me for the first time, you'll think that i'm either the perfect gentleman...or the biggest asshole
7. People think that i'm a boring and uptight person..that is partly true. If you're one of those people who think of me that way, we're probably just not close
8. You might think you have me all figured out, but like an onion, I've got many layers that you have to peel through one by one. And you're probably going to end up shedding tears in the process
9. I'm not a hard person to get along with, but if you're finding it hard to get along with me, its because i'm making it hard for you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

# 5 - Seems oh so true
# 6 - sorry to say but the latter came to mind
#7 - Boring No. Uptight 20%.
#8 - Won't even try
#9 - Hope not!