May 22, 2006

Delusions of Grandeur
I went to Punta Fuego in Batangas over the weekend. That place is hands down the most elitist, exclusive, and high-class location I have been to in the Philippines. I was drooling with envy at the sight of the houses that stood there. These are'nt your usual Ayala Alabang, Forbes Park mansions that seem to look the same as you get to see more of them. These were modern structures that could very well be an architect's wet dream. Imagine a 4 storey house atop a cliff, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. As I pass by nice house after spectacular house after orgasm inducing house, I wonder what the owners of these properties did for a living? And what good deeds did they do in their previous life for them to enjoy such good fortunes today? As much as I would like to own a property in this enclave someday, I think that this feat would be next to impossible unless I undergo a drastic change in my life. What options do I have? There's me becoming a teeny bopper actor with hordes of pre-pubescent female groupies. Or maybe entering a kidnap for ransom / carnapping syndicate. Or becoming a high-class prostitute to the filthy rich. Or winning the lottery with a 100 million peso jackpot. Either way, a change has got to happen.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hahaha!!! Very funny, but very true! Don't we all feel this way every now and then? Hope you get to do that drastic change real soon --- both for this entry and the other aspects of your life. : )