August 4, 2006

I'm back. My first post of August. I have nothing in particular to write about. So i'm just going to empty my brain of unnecessary thoughts. I feel busy, though in reality, i'm really not. I'm anticipating events that will be bound to keep me busy in the days to come, and the mere thought of it stresses me out and makes me feel busy. Can someone explain this phenomena to me?

I'm genuinely surprised that I can last a whole week without really doing anything for work. I've done a few things like made concept statements, specified product requirements, drafted product briefs, and other stuff like that. But the truth is, I can churn out this amount of work in half a day. I don't need 2 days to finish all of these tasks.

I'm excited for something right now. Though its sort of a long-shot, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I feel that something good is going to happen to me in the coming days, I just can't pinpoint exactly what it is.

I hate it when people talk too much about things and about themselves. I know of persons who enjoy over-explaining things just to assure themselves that they're intellectually superior than the other. On the other hand, this makes the person being explained to, feel like he's the dumbest person on Earth.