August 22, 2006

I Was (probably am) An Evil Person

The title alone gives it away. I am an evil person, or at least used to be one in my youth. How evil? I would describe myself to be as evil as the kid from the Omen movies, minus being born from a hyena. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a penchant for murdering the people I know (although I almost succeeded at one point), but i've done my share of evil deeds enough to merit growing horns, and springing a forked tail. Now at the time of the occurence of these dark events, I'm pretty sure that I never really meant doing any of those things to anyone. It was just a result of having too much energy and watching too much television. However, looking back and processing some of the things i've done, I could truly say that I was the Devil's Incarnate during my formative years. Here are proofs of my "history of violence"

1. I once whipped a seatbelt right smack into the face of one my schoolmates during my preparatory years. I pretty much busted his lip wide open after that altercation. The reason for my outburst - He called me the bus driver's pet.

2. During numerous times when I was in kindergarten, I cursed the school bus driver a number of times using variations of "You're a fat pig" right to his face.

3. My favorite pastime was pelting the neighbor's front gate with stones. This would cause a reverberating noise to echo into my neighbor's house. When this neighbor came out to see what was causing the racket, I hid in the bushes laughing.

4. I once pushed a classmate of mine down two flights of stairs for teasing me. This was the first time I was afraid that I killed someone. Luckily, he neither died nor suffered any serious injuries. My teacher naturally got angry and wrote a note for my parents. I ended up forging my parent's signature as well.

5. I once punched a man pretending to be a monster when I rode the "Horror Train" during a school fair. He scared me and my natural instinct was to punch away. Whether or not I broke the man's nose, I wouldn't know. But I'm pretty sure I made him bleed.

6. I tried smoking at an early age of 7 by picking up the still smoldering cigarette butts my father threw away after he was through. I know this was disgusting, but I must admit that it was ballsy for me to do it back then.

7. I once was a master at lying through my teeth. I remember lying to people countless times and they would buy it because I always had an innocent, would do no harm look all throughout my youth.

8. I used to pretend to be someone else's child in school. I clung on to the skirts of walking women or talked to accompanied children I didn't knew, in order to get past school security who wouldn't let you leave the premises unaccompanied by an adult.

9. I fractured my brother's arm when were little kids during our wrestling sessions. Its not that I broke his arm that was evil, it was telling my parents that he broke it because he slipped and landed on his hand that was just plain bad.

These are just some of the "evil" things I did in my youth. I know that they're not as murderous as setting our house on fire, or decapitating someone's head clean off, but I'm sure that they're listed in some higher power's book (I used to enumerate my sins when I was young and tell myself that they're listed in God's sin book, whatever that was.). I remember doing more evil deeds when I was young like stealing money from my dad's wallet while he snored, hiding my cousin's toys so I could bring them home later, or making my mother cry by telling her not to mess with my life and saying to her that she's just my mother (brought about by watching too many soaps when I was small). But this is already beside the point that I was real, bad kid growing up. How I outgrew my evil streak, I wouldn't really know. My guess is that its still in me, lying dormant somewhere, just needing the perfect flashpoint to manifest itself once again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

O Rain Rain Rain...

How could you?!?

How could you forget the other EVIL things you've done as an adult?!?!?

i.e.
a. Pushing a "lola" in the escalator to bump an innocent passersby!

b. Calling a pretty suave handsome guy a "boatman" in your blog for the whole world to see?

c. Sharing a well-kept secret about a "cartoon character's"...er...well "carrot"

And more!

Bambi said I was EEEEEE-VIIIIILLLLL. Glad to hear I have company.

P.S. I was just telling "lola" earlier that while watching The Devil Wears Prada, I remembered the "evil" in you and me. And now I read this. HAHAHAHA. Talk about timing.

Anonymous said...

well well! evil sure loves company (as manifested by anonymous and rain)! rain, i don't think you've outlived your evil ways. you're probably just waiting for the next big evil thought/act that would surpass all other evil acts in the past. you might want to get pointers from you know who and vsie versa:P

Anonymous said...

O uunahan ko na...its passerby.

Fine!

Bystander na lang!

Hahaha.

Evil Joyce!

Anonymous said...

ayan pa suave handsome boy pa kasi! yan ang napapala! paki sabi dun sa suave kuno na kailangan niya ng dictionary! d nadadaan sa "handsome" ang grammar hahaha :p

Anonymous said...

your evilness is sexy.