September 1, 2008

Today was my first day back in the kitchen after the week-long break preparing for and taking the exam. I was a bit slow in adjusting to the frenetic pace of the kitchen today. I tried my best to keep up though. Anyway, it was officially the first kitchen day where we prepared the meals for students and the staff to eat. They also say that its one of the most important weeks in class because they get to see who has what it takes to survive and thrive in the kitchen. I don't know how they'll be doing this since I didn't really notice anyone watching. My take is that they'll say this each and every week just so we remain on our toes the whole time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i knew i was being watched and evaluated when i'm cooking, i'd probably loose all my hair... :)