January 26, 2010

I'm feeling a tad bit more optimistic now. I got an hour's sleep in, which got my mood better once I woke up. I'm also getting exercise, which experts say is a good remedy for the blues. And I'm onto my second blog post for the day. Gotta keep moving! Gotta keep moving!

What's better is that I'm not thinking too much about my predicament. I'm actually thinking that my current state might actually do wonders for me. I'll be able to do the things I actually want to do, instead of going back to corporate work, of which I'm certainly going to regret a few months down the road. Maybe a more simple way of living is in order for me this time. Money really isn't everything. Sure it makes life more comfortable, but who said that life was always supposed to be comfortable? A change is in order, and maybe this is God's way of telling me that I should start doing something with my life now. I took the plunge once before, now why the hell am I trying to get back to the place I left? Its probably time to take a new path, finally take the road less travelled in that fork in the road. I'm feeling optimistic now. Its time to shake off the blues...

2 comments:

Pam said...

Glad you're feeling better! It might seem that not having a job sucks, but, most of the time, being in a job that kills your creativity and zest for life sucks more. I'm glad you're making the most out of your time. Sooner or later, the right path will be revealed to you. Just keep doing what you feel you must do. Oh, and, at least, you have time for your wonderful girlfriend. : )

lady.morena84 said...

hey!... i'm glad you're back...i'm checking on your site every once in a while,,looking forward to your next post...