April 21, 2009

I don't know why I'm reviving this blog again. A light switch came on in my head, and I suddenly remembered, "Hey, I had a blog, didn't I?". So after more than half a year of not posting, I once again find myself spilling my thoughts onto this online page, for everyone (who am I kidding, I'm probably the only one who remembers I had a blog to begin with) to see and scrutinize. This time, I'd like to see how far this "creative" spurt takes me. Speaking of creative spurts, I find it amusing that my creativity does come in spurts. I have about a few months of inspired bursts of sarcasm and wit, only to be followed by a long period of creative drought. I hope this new cycle lasts longer though, cause I do have a lot to say about many different things. Not just verbally though. I'm a lot more restrained when it comes to saying the words. But when it comes to writing them down, I almost always hold nothing back. I guess this is good enough for a first entry.

6 comments:

Alex said...

I read your previous blog entries when I found out it existed. It's good to know that friends experienced/are experiencing the same things I'm going through and feeling.Enjoyed the humor, sarcasm, and natural expression in your blog entries. I miss you - the brother I wish I had :)

The Northerner said...

Hi Alex! Thanks for the comment! Now I have one reader. Haha! Yup, we're all going through the same shit everyday, believe it. What matters is how we try to wade through the crap. Haha!

Anonymous said...

hey!..welcome back..i enjoyed reading your blog..keep it up!...

lady.morena84 said...

hello there Quarterlifer..just want to inform you,,hindi lng isa ang reader mo...eversince i saw this blog,sometime in march this year..i've been checking on it almost daily..it's a good thing you revived this one...
c",)

The Northerner said...

Thanks Anonymous and lady_morena84! I never had an idea that there were actually people reading this thing. I'll try to keep things interesting for your reading pleasure!

Pam said...

What a fisherman you are! You've always had more than 1 reader! : ) Glad you're back blogging. Can't wait to read what you've stored up in 6 months. Oh boy!