February 2, 2007

I'm currently contemplating on whether to give this blog a major revamp. I think that in order for this blog to gain a wider readership and interactivity, some things have got to change. But the question is what do I have to do, in order for this blog to gain a slight notoriety. More biting articles? Profanity? Pictures? Anyway, i'm all up for anyone's two cents worth. I'm posing this question to my 4 readers out there. What do you want to get more of from this site? What can I do away with? Indulge me

2 comments:

Irene said...

Hi Rain! I'll link you to my blog so I can check out your site more frequently. =)

Try visiting other people's blogs and leaving comments so you can make more cyberfriends who will read you regularly.

Just keep writing from the heart - that's what truly matters! ;p

Hope to see you again soon! All the best!

The Northerner said...

Hi Irene!

You're very much welcome to link my blog to yours. :) Thanks for the potentially free press Irene! Haha! See you soon!