November 10, 2006

DLSU Survey
Non-Lasallians also welcome!!
( ) got caught by the DO (I was a good boy all throughout my tenure. Boring)
(x) wore inappropriate attire (I wore shorts during summer classes, does that count?)
(x) watched a UAAP la salle vs ateneo game live in araneta (you can't be called a Lasallian unless you experience this!)
(x) ate at AGNO (Even if I know it wasn't clean, what the heck. I'll have chicken teriyaki any day!)
( ) smoked at AGNO (I don't smoke, but I've hung around Agno with people who smoked)
(x) hungout at AGNO (See above)
(x) hungout at a friend's condo
(x) sung the alma mater (who hasn't?)
(x) swam at the olympic size swimming pool (I had swimming for P.E. - not my choice!)
(x) had class in all the buildings (even in the hidden building known as Mutien Marie)
(x) used the football field (We used to sit there a lot for R.O.T.C.)
(x) hung out in ampitheater (especially when I was an irreg)
(x) watched something during the u-break in the ampitheater (a number of concerts and political rallies)
(x) cross enrolled
(x) be a 1st honors dean's lister (Of course!)
(x) be a 2nd honors dean's lister (Most definitely)
( ) got a 0.0 (almost got one during the 1st term of my freshman year. I had to beg my Algebra prof to pass me, and he did!)
(x) got a 4.0 (i'm no stranger to this)
(x) ate in mcdonalds (who hasn't?)
(x) ate in UM (i remember eating at a Japanese place named Taketori aka Bamboo Bird)
(x) ate somewhere outside near the campus
(x) borrow/reserved something in the IMS (I borrowed projectors numerous times, I even broke a projector lamp)
( ) got a major or minor offense (like i said, i was a model student)
( ) went out with 5 or more blockmates during freshmen year (i'll have to pass from answering this question)
(x) walked around the campus with 4 or more blockmates after freshmen year (like sheep being led to a slaughter)
(x) cut a class together with blockmates (I may be a good student, but it didn't stop me from cutting class. and oh, dean's listers can cut class anytime they feel like it)
(x) begged for a higher grade during course card distribution (i did try, but as for my success rate, thats another story)
(x) adjust (early adjustments days were usually the most stressful days in my life)
(x) be active in an organization (POPS Orchestra and a little bit of TAPAT)
(x) be a member of TAPAT or SANTUGON
(x) be stereotyped by others according to your college (what college does good-looking fall into?)
(x) get an alarm sound when you scan your id (South Gate scanners suck)
(x) talked to your LAMB aside from LPEP (Not after the freshman year, although one of my LAMBS is in my Friendster)
( ) been deceived by the false names of professors in the on-line enrollment (I usually do a background check on professors before I enroll
( ) paid surcharge (I don't like the hassle)
(x) went to the chapel (Believe it or not, I actually did - numerous times)
(x) heard mass (does the Baccalaureate Mass count?)
( ) visited the museum (unfortunately not)
(x) knew a xerox lady (and got a discount because of it)
(x) slept in the library (during downtimes when everyone else had class)
(x) got to know mang jack (give me a LaSallian who hasn't heard of him. but was the question referring to getting to know Mang Jack intimately? Then i'll have to say hell no!)
(x) got to know jenny (oh yes, she/he even shared an umbrella with me during one of the rainy days)
(x) got/gave something from/to someone during the valentines week (i gave roses to all of my girl friends, note the separation of the words girl and friends)
( ) had a class after 6:00 pm (I had a couple of 6 - 9 exams though)
(x) talked about someone passing by while on a bench in SJ walk (my favorite pasttime! making fun of the people who walked in SJ, evil at its best!)
(x) studied in conservatory (Especially during my HUMBIO days. When I shifted to marketing, the conserv was mainly used as a cooling station)
(x) printed somewhere near outside the campus (I even had stuff laminated)
(x) typed somewhere near outside the campus (for a trimester, Alva and Netopia became a second home)
(x) crammed (as much as I hated cramming, you just can't help it)
(x) did a last minute paper (i should'nt be admitting to this)
(x) dated a lasallian
(x) had a crush on your blockmate (my first girlfriend was a blockmate)
(x) had a crush on your classmate (classmates)
(x) had a crush on your professor (her name was Ms. Lee, and she taught Chem Lab)
(x) had a crush on a schoolmate (hanging out in SJ Walk will do this to you)
(x) attended a seminar outside lasalle (Mostly for Marketing, and they were expensive!)
( ) talked to a lasallian celebrity (I don't really give high regard to Lasallian celebrities)
( ) slept in a class (I don't have the balls to do this)
(x) had a lasallian girlfriend/boyfriend
( ) been in a conflict with a professor (you mean fist-fight?, nope)
(x) witness pda inside the campus (oh yes, the horrors!)
(x) use a computer in the computer laboratories (to enroll, to type, to surf - name it, i've done it)
( ) be drunk somewhere near outside the campus (i only very recently discovered the evils of alcohol
( ) forget your ID at home (this was my biggest fear back in the day, fortunately, it never happened)
(x) get exempted from finals (about a couple of times)
( ) stay at school till 10:00 or later (i didn't love LaSalle enough to do this)
(x) actually read a whole article in The Lasallian (read it from cover to cover)
(x) actually read a whole article in Plaridel (read it from cover to cover)
(x) took time to look at the 'Proudly Lasallian' stands in the campus (i think i remember doing this)
(x) thought that yuchengco restrooms are the best restrooms (cleanest and biggest!)
(x) shifted / planned to shift (succeeded in shifting - from HUMBIO to Marketing)
(x) read a whole book borrowed at the library (i even read a whole book IN the Library
(x) eat inside the classroom (even at the Science laboratories, with dead stuff and all)
( ) get a txt or call with your cellphone not in silentmode during class (always kept my phone on silent mode while in class. Loser)
(x) spend money for 1X1 ID picture
(x) break something in the laboratory (both beakers and test tubes )
(x) ask the library for an endorsement (i accidentally returned a book late, i couldn't enroll. Imagine the hassle!)
(x) entered the thesis room in the library (by the time I graduated from DLSU, I was a common sight in the library)
(x) searched a professor in the DLSU website (probably when i was doing background checks on them)
( ) park in the beach (never brought a car througout my stay there, i've hung around the beach though)
( ) park in Sports Complex (i've hung out at the SC parking lot though)
(x) eat siomai (inside or outside near the school) (siomai in Z2 rocks!)
(x) tasked to photocopy for a bunch of people (earned me a few pogi points as well)
(x) enter a job fair in campus (came close to getting a job there)
(x) buy a raffle ticket, donate something, sign a signature campaign inside the campus (never won though)
(x) sell raffle tickets, ask for donations, made people sign signature campaigns inside the campus (i've did my share of this)
(x) watch something at night in the yuchengco theater
( ) make a video for a class project
(x) make a powerpoint presentation (oh yes)
(x) give a very low evaluation to a professor (this was the only way to get back at them)
(x) eat inside the java cafe (they have good chicken there.)
( ) be pissed with a guard (never paid much attention to them)
(x) go to the clinic (for the dreaded Physical Exams! ugh!)
( ) nearly reached / reached excess absences (i don't have to worry about this, me being in the DL and all...)
(x) pick a popular professor (what were my background checks for if not for this)
(x) be the one to make the 'mass overload sound' in an elevator (I laughed at people who have had this unfortunate event happen to them, until i experienced it myself. Man, ego burst)
(x) buy something in the bookstore (test booklets, text books, the rare greeting card)
( ) lose your cellphone (i'm proud to say that i haven't lost a phone...yet)

No comments: