October 19, 2006

23 Things I Want Now That I'm 23
1. Visit another country with my own money
2. Take up cooking and see if I have the passion for it
3. Become fit and take boxing classes
4. Learn to play the guitar on my own (I already bought the book)
5. Establish a business, no matter how small it is
6. Travel alone for the first time
7. Begin playing the "game" in the workplace
8. Become promiscuous and play around
9. Increase the investments in my UITF account
10. Get into investing in stocks
11. Become a foodie / gourmand
12. Overcome my fear of dating
13. Test the waters
14. Become famous... ok, semi-famous will do
15. Do something extreme, like jumping off a building
16. Sing in a band or a choir
17. Begin showing people the full extent of my potential
18. Work on my socializing skills, and become a social butterfly
19. Look into the possibility of living on my own
20. Give the oldest profession a try :)
21. Explore other opportunities for work
22. Try an illegal substance
23. Live long enough to make another list

3 comments:

Pam said...

Stop wanting and just do these things!!!! You can do most of those. Bet pa tayo.

Anonymous said...

From that list, No. 8 should definitely be your top priority. :p

Anonymous said...

in no particular order naman toh ryt? so you can do # 8 then worry about # 12 later on haha i think you can master # 7 easily!