September 7, 2006

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow 1

Yesterday I...
1. Stayed in the office until 6:30 PM (my officemates thought I was running a fever)
2. Walked around the mall for 2 hours non-stop, waiting for my dad to pick me up
3. Nearly got into a fist fight with an "orc" at the MRT Station (see my blog post below)
4. Couldn't enter the MRT station on my way home because the ticket machine ate my card and refused to spit it out (It was a bad day to ride the MRT for me)
5. Found out that I'm being sent to China for a business trip

Today I...
1. Ate a whole box of Italian Sausage Pizza from Sicilian's
2. Did more internet surfing than work
3. Did not talk for almost the whole duration of the workday (hello bad breath)
4. Got home in time for dinner for the first time this week
5. Read a novel and a magazine instead of busting my ass working (at least I learned something)

Tomorrow I will...
1. Get to go bowling again, after almost two years of not playing
2. Eat at the French restaurant at the Fort that Pam's been raving about, for free!
3. Go to the Asian Food Expo at the World Trade Center
4. Probably stay up late and go home early morning the next day
5. Not work, at all

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hahaha!!!! I did notice that your breath smelled funky yesterday. Kidding!!! And I caught you with your fiction book that I thought was a reference book! Congrats! You did well in camouflaging yourself as a busy man! Prepare to get bowled over tomorrow!!! Wahoo!